I love my handbag and I’m currently carrying a Tabitha Stardust which is black leather with gold studs and really roomy!
My handbag carries all my essentials that I need when I am on the go…
* Umbrella ~ my Mum gave me this gorgeous umbrella from M&S for Christmas and as you can imagine it has come in really handy lately!
* Totes Amaze cotton shopper ~ I always have a cotton shopper in my handbag and I love this TOWIE inspired totes amaze one from missyc.
* Ted Baker Purse ~ another gift from my Mum. I love the colour of it.
* My ‘lucky’ angel key ring ~ not sure why its lucky but I carry it everywhere with me.
* Rebel Nails emery board ~ I have a monthly mani but sometimes I break a nail on the go and for me an emery board is a handbag must-have.
* Vera Wang Princess Night perfume ~ I love Vera Wang perfumes but this is definitely my favourite and people always comment when I wear it.
* Heathcote & Ivory hand cream ~ Our hands can get dry with this changeable weather so I keep a mini hand cream in my handbag to keep my hands soft. I love the mimosa and pomegranate scent of this one.
* Nivea Lip Balm ~ I think I am addicted to lip balm! I am always applying it and have one in my handbag, one on my desk and another at in my bedroom.
* TRESemme 24 Hour Body ~ This sky High Plumping Powder is a must. My hair is quite flat so keeping this in my handbag means I can pump up the volume anytime which is great when we go from the office to a bar!
* Notebook and pen ~ You never know when or where an idea might hit you.
* Blackberry Curve ~ I love my blackberry and it keeps me up to date with everything when I am away from the office. I also love tweeting when I am out and about.
* Cosmo ~ my job means I need to keep up with latest trends so you’ll always find a magazine in my handbag.
* Diary ~ I love pretty stationary and my sister gave me this gorgeous diary so I know what’s going on and where I need to be.
* Sunglasses ~ I love wearing sunglasses because I feel like no-one can see me when I wear them!
* Keys ~ I don’t have a huge bunch of keys just the important ones – house, car, office and parent’s house. My keys also have a St Christopher charm on which my sister gave me to keep me safe while I am driving about.
What do you carry in your handbag? Anything weird and wonderful?