With summer just a round the corner (we hope!) natural and organic skin care company founder Claire Edmunds of Lulu & Boo Organics has put together her step by step guide to getting fabulous feet.
During the summer, a woman’s feet are just as important as her hair, makeup and clothing as a great outfit can be ruined by ungroomed feet peeking out from your sandals. With glorious sunny weather on the way, it will be time to take off our winter boots or shoes and slip feet into a pair of flip-flops or a pair of sexy sandals. So treat your feet to a home pedicure to get the them ready for summer…
* Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 to 15 minutes add 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts, 2 drops peppermint essential oil and 2 drops of lemon essential oil
* Pat your feet dry with a clean towel. Don’t forget to dry between the toes
* Use a pumice stone to remove any hard skin
* Clip toe nails straight across or if you would rather, use an emery board
* Apply our Melissa & Mallow Foot Balm and massage into each foot, pay attention to the heels, between the toes and dryer areas
* Then apply your favourite nail vanish
Repeat this procedure one to two times a week throughout the spring and summer for beautiful summer feet!
Lulu & Boo Organics Melissa & Mallow Foot Balm ~ For Dry Feet and Cracked Heels
Organic Marshmallow softens, moisturises and soothes tired achy feet
Organic Shea Butter with it’s nourishing and soothing properties help to moisturise dry skin
Organic Lemon essential oil helps to soften and dissolve hard skin
Organic Tea Tree essential Oil with antiseptic and anti-fungal properties is very effective on athlete’s foot